Friday, February 18, 2011

Fox Fair

End of the day... thats me, cleaning up the booth at the February Fox Fair. Heres my set up at home, the night before. A little too cluttered, decided not to have everything out at once.


Last weekend was the February Fox Fair in Victoria. So much fun, lotsa great energy. I want to share a few things I learned...


*I was so inspired by the beautiful and well thought out displays from fellow artists. My new & improved display is in the works.

*Customers did not seem interested in 'made to order' stuff, they wanted something then... I can understand that.

*Bring more than 1 or 2 of the most popular. I was too focused on making each item unique, sold out of the good stuff too quickly.

*My banners did not sell well, very difficult to display well.

*If you have a choice between wall space or center, take the wall, much more visually pleasing.


For anyone who is nervous about taking the 'craft fair leap' Seriously do it, super fun.




1 comment:

  1. I loved your beautiful things and was very excited to finally meet you in person! Here is to many more craft fairs for you!

    ReplyDelete